Tecumseh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is 10art1

Our users have posted a total of 1446 messages in 79 subjects
Obama McCain Quiz!
Affiliates
free forum

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Tecumseh Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Tecumseh Forums on your social bookmarking website

Super hard quiz only katanga can beat

Go down

Is this hard?

Super hard quiz only katanga can beat I_vote_lcap0%Super hard quiz only katanga can beat I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Super hard quiz only katanga can beat I_vote_lcap0%Super hard quiz only katanga can beat I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0
Back

Super hard quiz only katanga can beat Empty Super hard quiz only katanga can beat

Post by 10art1 Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:11 pm

1- Why are manhole covers round?

Hint
Spoiler:

2- Suppose there were two circles and a rectangle. One circle was on the outside, the other on the inside. Both had their circumferences touching the rectangle at all times. suppose the lengh was twice the circle's circumference and the width was four times. How many rotations will it take each circle to return to it's starting position?

Hint
Spoiler:

3- What if you had a 2x3 block with 2 lazers on opposite corners. If the lazers fired at each other, how many 1x1 tiles will the beam go over?
What if its a 14x20?
Can you write a formula?

Hint
Spoiler:
10art1
10art1

Number of posts : 85
Stars : Super hard quiz only katanga can beat Default2
Strikes :
Super hard quiz only katanga can beat Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super hard quiz only katanga can beat Right_bar_bleue

Name : 10art1. you got a problem with that?
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down